I kept changing my blogskin this week and I don't know why either. Anyway, I change it again was because I don't know why but then the layout just ran out of place and I was so irritated by it and the stupid thing is when I edit the yesterday's entry and post it again, everything when perfectly well. Anyway, results are out and I can say I did pretty well. Hard work had paid off. I'm just happy about it but still, I think I can do better. Anyway, it doesn't matter now cause no matter what, I can't do anything about it already. Still, good job lar!
Went for guides today and they were doing things on flower. Ms Evonne do really have lots of ideas of decorating flowers and she told us she do have a shop or something like that. I had lots of fun learning as well. It's just so unfair. They get to learn all this like in their secondary school life and me, who love to learn have to wait till I graduate from secondary school and be a YA already then learn. ): This is so sad can. Anyway, after guides, they had a combine UG campfire. It had been sometime since I had a campfire and it's really nice and fun to join in again. However, it wasn't that successful. When they lid the fire, the kerosene started to leak and thus causing the fire to become bigger and bigger. Oh gosh! With the helped of a fire extinguisher, they put out the unexpected fire. In the end, we were asked to move to the netball court for the campfire but without fire. Instead, it was replace by a lamp. It's pretty nice this way too. Anyway, the whole time there I was playing with Mr Peh's son, Wayne. OMG!! He is super cute and he reminds me of Jaydon. LOL! Anyway, I'm playing with him all the while like he know me very well and he wasn't afraid or was he shy. He even wanted to give me his biscuits. He was sad when we extinguished the fire and he said:"the fire gone home already arh?" Haha. Super cute right??! Everything ended at around 9 plus 10 and GG indulge the 2nd place. 3 cheers and 3 cheers to GG, Hip hip hooray!!!(x3)
“[Imitating Christ's Humility]
If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ,
if any comfort from his love,
if any fellowship with the Spirit,
if any tenderness and compassion,
then make my joy complete by being like-minded,
having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose.”
Philippians 2:1-2
- i'm happy about my results!! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment