I overslept today feeling really unwell but without advance notice and they are short of staff, I can't just don't go. So I went and it was really tiring and I felt super feverish. When I reached workplace, I wasn't really feeling too well but I still had the urge to go for service but in the end, I didn't cause thinking of going all the way to Tampines with my spining head made me feel really insecure and I just felt like puking. I think I miss out a whole loads of fun today since it's the church anniversary. Boo! Came home and didn't do much either. I'm just excited about JUMP but I'm so sick how to go. ): Heal me! I'm feeling really bad and I've been thinking too much lately, i guess.
I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you."
Genesis 12:3
- sickness is killing me!
No comments:
Post a Comment