I didn't blog again on Saturday night. Was really tired when I came home from service.
29 September 2007, Saturday
Basically, I didn't do much for the whole day. Went town council in the morning to help daddy with the usual loan payments and then headed to work. Wasn't late. It's just a routine when I am at work. Nothing much happened. Get to leave around 15 minute earlier than I used to and head for service. Praise and Worship was so so superb! It's just great! They sang Amazing Grace and How Can I Keep From Singing. Oh man! It's marvalous! Sermon was great too. Somehow, I felt His presence. Words simply can't describe how I felt, you've got to experience it yourself. Anyway, after service, headed to LeMeridien for dinner, again. Anyway, I sat there and had my dinner till around 9:30 and then left. They had lots of comments about me always leaving early and things like that but I just simply can't be bothered. I didn't meet that person and I've decided not to answer his call or reply his message anymore. I'm not mean but thinking that I can't give in to him. If I need aid, I'll get help from people I know. I won't get help from people whom are stranger to me. Like, excuse me, I don't even know who are you. Maybe, after thinking through, I don't really need this programme to help me. I can handle my finance myself and I don't lack the discipline to do it. Thanks for your discriminating.
Today
Everything when on as usual and just went over to my neighbour's house for tutoring and while I was there, I just had some wild thoughts coming over to me. If my parents were to be always away leaving us alone and things like that, our relationship with them will never be as close as how I am like now. After hearing what my his dad told him, I really treasure the relationship with my family more. It's really very important to treasure and cherish it. I don't wish to only do that when they are not around anymore. Nothing is better than kinship. A little bit of randomness here but like I always say, if you don't feel like reading it, just click on the X at the top right hand corner. Went to my grandma's place after that and didn't do much. Came home and the sis of mine who always claim that she is very busy asked me to print her notes again. Oh man! This is really bad and my mum is trying to be nice to help her install the printer cd into her laptop so that she can just print her notes from her laptop and she started screaming and shouting at my mum. Things get worse and it don't look good at all.
29 September 2007, Saturday
Basically, I didn't do much for the whole day. Went town council in the morning to help daddy with the usual loan payments and then headed to work. Wasn't late. It's just a routine when I am at work. Nothing much happened. Get to leave around 15 minute earlier than I used to and head for service. Praise and Worship was so so superb! It's just great! They sang Amazing Grace and How Can I Keep From Singing. Oh man! It's marvalous! Sermon was great too. Somehow, I felt His presence. Words simply can't describe how I felt, you've got to experience it yourself. Anyway, after service, headed to LeMeridien for dinner, again. Anyway, I sat there and had my dinner till around 9:30 and then left. They had lots of comments about me always leaving early and things like that but I just simply can't be bothered. I didn't meet that person and I've decided not to answer his call or reply his message anymore. I'm not mean but thinking that I can't give in to him. If I need aid, I'll get help from people I know. I won't get help from people whom are stranger to me. Like, excuse me, I don't even know who are you. Maybe, after thinking through, I don't really need this programme to help me. I can handle my finance myself and I don't lack the discipline to do it. Thanks for your discriminating.
Today
Everything when on as usual and just went over to my neighbour's house for tutoring and while I was there, I just had some wild thoughts coming over to me. If my parents were to be always away leaving us alone and things like that, our relationship with them will never be as close as how I am like now. After hearing what my his dad told him, I really treasure the relationship with my family more. It's really very important to treasure and cherish it. I don't wish to only do that when they are not around anymore. Nothing is better than kinship. A little bit of randomness here but like I always say, if you don't feel like reading it, just click on the X at the top right hand corner. Went to my grandma's place after that and didn't do much. Came home and the sis of mine who always claim that she is very busy asked me to print her notes again. Oh man! This is really bad and my mum is trying to be nice to help her install the printer cd into her laptop so that she can just print her notes from her laptop and she started screaming and shouting at my mum. Things get worse and it don't look good at all.
"Had I not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous.
Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged,
for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9
- I pray that things will be better and I won't get anymore calls from that fella!
No comments:
Post a Comment