It has been some time since I last blogged. Oh man! I just didn't have the mood to blog and by the time I came home from work, I'm dead beat and I just feel like resting. It's really tiring to work till night time. Boo! I'm doing everything for the sake of money but I'm also not that in need of money so what for am I working so so hard?! I'll try to post everything here like how I always do. If you're not interested and find it boring, just click on the red X at the top right hand corner to get out. It's my blog so, it's up to me to rant about anything. (:
25 September 2007, Tuesday
I can't really remember what I did on Tuesday and all I could remember was I didn't go to work in the morning but went AMK in the afternoon. Everything ended till quite late. Celebrated Jo's birthday and then went home. By the time I reached home, it's kind of late already. I think I was watching tv till very late that night cause I didn't have to work the next day. LOL! I need some form of relaxation!
26 September 2007, Wednesday
Didn't have to go to work cause there is CG but again, I missed it cause I already planned to meet mum. Anyway, was rushing the bulletin and then while doing it halfway, qiulian messaged me to tell me to do hers as well. Oh! I was utterly shocked but still, I manage to do all 26 of it. (: Anyway, by the time I finished doing all the bulletin, it's time for me to get ready and leave house. Lucky I didn't leave too early cause we were suppose to meet at 5:30 but in the end, they only reached at 6:30. So I met up with Job, Fel and Zejun first and then we had dinner at LJS and then headed to meet them. In the end, by the time they reached, I got to leave to meet mum already so in the end, I didn't attend CG! Oh, this is so sad lar. ): Met mum at chinatown and then after that, went home at around 8 plus. I'm so in love with the 9pm, channel 8 show, Metamorphosis. It's superb but I couldn't watch it everyday. Grr! Can some kind soul please upload it onto crunchyroll or youtube?! Heehee. Random.
27 September 2007, Thursday
Oh man! I felt like I'm cheated! I'm not going to meet him up Saturday. It's white lies that I said. I seriously don't think it's a good programme. Okay, you might not know what I'm saying here but in the afternoon, I went to meet an AIA consultancy who claimed to be someone who conducted a survey! I didn't agree to anything and he started asking me to sign up things with him. I think I'm cheated and it's seriously not save to believe that guy. Oh man, I'm going to keep my cell off or don't pick up his call or reply him. If anyone ones to look for me, please give me an email or offline message, I'll get back to you as soon as I received you're message. Oh man! This is so terrible and I'm kind of traumatise by it. I've been thinking about it the whole day and I just get more worried as the clock tick by.
Today
I finally met up with Kathleen!! Haha. Anyway, sorry to keep you waiting. I'm so sorry about it, girl. By the way, thanks for the little gift and the cute little drawing. (: It's fantastic! Anyway, we didn't know where to go and we have not eaten anything yet so we headed to Dhoby Ghaut and then changed to City Hall and ended up at Marina Square. Had our super late lunch at subway and it was super delicious! Subway is the best! Haha. (: We really had fun together. After our super late lunch, we shopped around and then both of us get the same piece of tee. Haha. We're going to wear that the next time we meet ok?! Haha. (: After that, we headed to Compass Point and we just chatted and chatted on the way back as though we had not meet each other for years. Haha. On the train, we saw 2 very cute children on the train and they just said bye to us. Oh my! We are strangers to them. Didn't mummy teach you not to talk to strangers?! LOL! Anyway, reached Compass Point and headed to the library and again, I borrowed a book. After that, headed for dinner and so coincident, we saw her mum and eldest sister. After that, we bade each other goodbye and I headed home while she and her mum and sis went to find one of their relative, i think. (: Fun fun day!
Alright, I think it's a super long post and I better stop here. I'm dead tired too. Will update soon, perhaps tommorrow.
“The man without the Spirit does not accept
the things that come from the Spirit of God,
for they are foolishness to him,
and he cannot understand them,
because they are spiritually discerned.”
1 Corinthians 2:14
- please, help me!
No comments:
Post a Comment