Monday, September 24, 2007

My days are just as usual. Slacked throughout the whole morning and Mr Yap chatted with me for a while. OMG!! His son is so cute!! Thanks for the pictures!! I think he sent it to Kathleen as well and we started chatting about it online too. Anyway, I can't wait to meet her this friday!! Left house at around 2 plus and headed to work. It's still the usual thing and nothing much. Ended around 9 plus and daddy came and fetch me. I felt so blessed. Anyway, bring cousin home also and after that we came home.

Sometimes, I really felt that no one understands me at home. I really find it hard to communicate with them. Even with me having the right identity and knowing what I'm suppose to do, I just don't dare to voice out to them. They are like complete strangers to me. I'm really curious about somethings. They said that children are being born because in the previous life of the parents, they owned people things and now in their present life, they are made to be their children in a way to pay back. I don't find it true and I think that it's utterly rubbish. However, I think that I'm always the one helping them to do this and that. It really make me feels that I'm born into this family to pay back and stuff. I think it's really unfair. My sister is another sick in the brain person who thinks that she can order me to do things for her without saying "thanks". I'm doing it for her on the account that she is my sis. I mean, I'm really doing a lot for them and they don't even appreciate it so what for I waste my time to do it prefectly for them? It's like wasting my youth. I rather spend more time on church events then to do this for them. Things that aren't worth and wasting my time. Like now, my sister is happily sleeping away and I've got to print her notes for her. Mind you, it's HER notes and not mine. So why am I staying up till so late just to print the notes for her? Partly, the printer connection is on my laptop but she doesn't even have the initiative to at least install the cd on her own so that I could just take out the cable and put it into her laptop so she could print it by herself. No such things from her. If asked her to install the cd inside, she will just say 3 words - I DON'T KNOW and she thinks it will solve the problem by not doing it. She did not even ask and it's just simply inserting the cd and follow the instructions. It's as simple as ABC and she tell me she don't know. Oh please, don't know and lazy to do it is two different things. She is always doing things on her own to benefit her and she didn't bother about the rest of the family. If this is what she call a family, I think she better look up an encyclopedia to understand the meaning of the word. I know, you all might me not very happy with what I'm doing but at least, going to church, praising and worshipping God makes me feel better and a much happy person.

“So do not throw away your confidence;
it will be richly rewarded.
You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God,
you will receive what he has promised.”
Hebrews 10: 35-36



- welcoming a new life is definitely happy!

No comments: