Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm going to post 2 entry in one post again. As usual. LOL! It's really becoming a habit of mine.

20 September 2007, Thursday

Did nothing much and just slacked the the whole morning and then head to work around 3 plus. Reached there around 4:45 and start work. There is filming today but it doesn't concern me and like finally, I get to take Jaydon!! Haha. He very funny lar! Anyway, we left around 9 plus 10 and headed home quite late.

Today

Didn't go to work today. Woken up by the stupid construction that is going on at my place and I was too tired and I fell asleep again. Sis came home and after a while, we headed opposite for lunch. I had a real sinful meal today. We had pizza!!! After that, we went to our aunt's place there for a swim and now, I'm dead tired. Falling asleep soon! *Yawnz!* My eyes are also really very pain cause the stupid goggles break and I couldn't use it. My eyes are super red now! Bleahz!! After our swim, waited for daddy to come and pick us up and then went dinner together. Came home after that. What a tiring day!


“May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ,
and the love of God,
and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.”
2 Corinthians 13:14



- exercise!!!

No comments: