Saturday, September 22, 2007

I've been cheated!! Hahaha. Jose will know what I'm talking about but I guess she won't be reading this. LOL! I would say it's really enjoyable going out or hanging around with church-ies (no such word though). Was suppose to meet the those who had sign up for WFL at 11:30 but in the end, half of NP1 people were late. In the end, met Chulee and Zhige and the 3 of us headed to Coleman College for WFL. The lesson was kind of alright but I think the timing is pretty long. Anyway, it ended at 3:30 and Chulee and I headed to Bugis Village the hawker center there for late lunch and met Xueping then after that, we went to some "pasa malam" and shop around and then headed to Nexus. Chulee and Xueping was super funny. Xueping was walking bare footed around. OMG! The whole incident was super duper funny! I was laughing non stop with them. Service was superb and I just had the desire to do anything now. I don't know what happen to me but after service, I suddenly felt I was a total change person and I had no idea why. I felt like God had spoke to me and I was kind of enlighted. Anyway, had dinner at LeMeredien and then after that went back with Rachelle and her 2 sheeps. I'm very tired now!!


“Accept one another, then,
just as Christ accepted you,
in order to bring praise to God."
Romans 15:7



- get your Christ's identity right.

No comments: