Monday, September 03, 2007

Shepherding was again cancelled. Due to Jose being still sleepy in the morning so she cancelled it. Stayed at home and did my stuff till around 2 plus 3 and left home for work. Did nothing much today but was really really pissed with one student today which spoilt my mood. I was still very happy when I was with Kahyee, the Anderson primary student. (: Thank goodness, the girl that I was pissed off with was the last student that I took. Like obviously, cause she did so slowly and all the rest of the students are done with their work and go home already. Went for dinner after that girl went back and it was already 9:30. Had black forest cake by I-don't-know whose parents and then daddy came and pick me up. (: Came home super late. I got to end this and go to rest cause I got to reach DG at 10 tomorrow. ):

“This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer,
the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God,
who teaches you what is best for you,
who directs you in the way you should go.”
Isaiah 48:17



-no life. work, work and still work.

No comments: