Sunday, September 02, 2007

Woke up super early today and then get prepared and headed to cousin's house to fetch them to AMK. Reached there quite early too and then went to the market for breakfast. Did nothing much till around 12 when everything started and it wasn't really busy just that it is very noisy. Interacted with the parents and eat. Haha. I'm feeling so fat now.*Fat-alert!* I am going to go on an diet from now on and no one is going to stop me from doing that. Eat healthily. Exercise more. No more fast-food or western food. Ok, anyway, after we packed everything and I left at around 4 plus and cab-ed to grandma's place with cream puff, brownie and "soon-guay". It was super heavy that's why I cabbed there. I think I told the taxi uncle the wrong place but the driver didn't charge me extra money. Anyway, reached granny's place and just slacked. Did nothing much. Anyway, I'm dead tired right now. I need to rest. Shepherding tomorrow at 11 place still not confirm yet. Boo! One more thing to add, I'm broke again.

“The earth is filled with your love,
O LORD; teach me your decrees.”
Psalm 119: 64



- sunday still must go work place!! Boo!

No comments: