Alright, I'm going to make this post super short cause there is nothing much to blog about. It was raining early in the morning and my journey to school today was near to 2 hours! Super horrendous! Traffic jams here and there. Anyway, it was NF and I manage to understand what the teacher is saying. (: After that was break and had our lunch and headed back for OOP. Did nothing much other than the tutorial and then lesson ended. Headed to work and was so stressed up. Nothing much happened at work and manage to reach home before 11. I'm also quite stressed up now that I had to lead holy comm. Never mind, God will make a way! (:
“A man finds joy in giving an apt reply
— and how good is a timely word!”
Proverbs 15:23
- the Lord is my fortress!
No comments:
Post a Comment