Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'll try to do a very quick update here right now. (: My mood is getting better and better maybe I'm just thinking too much, maybe I'm right. I'm really lost and confused right now but God had definitely make a way out of all my problems and difficulties.

23 October 2007, Tuesday

Reached school around 9:30 and met aziz and headed to COMMT together. Lesson was still alright and was pretty stressed too in one way or another but still it's quite alright. After COMMT, we went to meet sylvia for lunch and all the canteens were packed so we went Cheers for cup noodle. Went for IAC after lunch and it was so fun! Haha. The lecturer for IAC was very cute in one way or another. Heh heh. After everything ended, saw Cherlyn while on my way to the bus stop so took 74 with her. Had a great time chatting with her and went to work super early. Get something to munch and then waited outside for quite sometime and then finally they arrived. It was a tiring day cause I work like straight 5 hrs without any break. Sad nuts.

Today

Went to school super early then usual and then everything went on pretty smooth. BIS was much understandable now on AFD and then lesson ended early too. Had early lunch and just sit there with them and chit chat. (: Had NF after lunch and it was pretty funny. We kind of self entertain ourselves because her lesson is plain too boring. That NF lecture has some pronounciation problem and the whole class is laughing about it. After her lesson which ended at 3:30, met Xueping and then I started to plan for holy comm. First time leading it so I'm very lost and all but with her help, I manage to get something out of it. Yeah! Thanks for your advice. (: Around 5, went Canteen 1 to look for Michelle about the YA stuff and I was super shocked to know that I'm either the President or V.President of the YA Chapter. I know this means that I'm going to be busy but if I have the passion for it, why not give it a try?! (: Anyway, the meeting ended at 6 and I went back to look for them and we had CG and some study area. This is the kind of CG that I enjoy. All girls CG. (: Went home after CG and I'm dead tired right now. Off to sleep soon. *yawn!*

“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom,
and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.”
Proverbs 9:10



- seek the Lord!

No comments: