Thursday, October 25, 2007

What is happening?! My sister and I are really in a cold war over what happened on Monday. I shall spare you people on what had happened but it's really bad. I don't care actually. I don't depend on her for anything so it doesn't really matter. School was quite alright today. Had UID and then went for break at Atrium cause all the canteens were just pack with people. After that, had OOP and we jsut finished the practical and we can leave. I finished the whole practical at around 2:30 and left and was lucky enough to caught the bus once I reached the bus stop. Reached home around 4. Haha. Am supposed to end class by 4 today but instead at 4, I'm already at home. How nice can this be! Haha. Around 7, headed opposite for dinner and continued with studying of BIS though it's open book test. LOL! Now, I'm in the midst of doing the UID tutorial - looking for 20 sins of Web design. Grr! Alright, got to end here and find it quickly. 14 more to go. Haha.

“Speak to one another with psalms,
hymns and spiritual songs.
Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord,
always giving thanks to God the Father for everything,
in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
Ephesians 5:19-20



- all i need is You.

No comments: