Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I didn't blog yesterday because I was dead tired and apart from that, it's already very late when I reached home.

2 October 2007, Tuesday

Nothing much happened. Went to work early in the morning. I worked the whole day which make it 12 hours - from 9:30am to 9:30pm. How sad can that be?! Anyway, was super pissed off while I'm at work but I hope I didn't offend anyone. I'm really sorry about all that but sometimes, I just can't help it but to get angry. It sounds like everything is my fault and when I'm not in the right mood, SHE has to rubbed it in and make matter worse. Anyway, went back home and was feeling much better after the long chat with Candy. Saw banana again on the bus. Haha. I can't wait to go school with her again. (:

Today

Met sis at Compass Point for brunch and then came home in a rush thinking that there is CG but I had mistaken, it was actually tomorrow. Anyway, bought sis what she very much wanted and then came back. Oh man! We rushed home and in the end, after I left house and all, I realise it's tomorrow. LOL! It's so funny. Basically, stayed at home the whole day and did nothing much. Printed her notes for her and that's about it. Played some games and that's all. My life is such a bore. I can't wait to get back to school for those new and exciting modules.


“[Praise to God for a Living Hope]
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!
In his great mercy he has given us new birth
into a living hope through the resurrection of
Jesus Christ from the dead,”
1 Peter 1:3



- New challenges ahead?!

No comments: