I'm just too lazy to blog recently. Seriously, I have got no idea why I keep this blog too. Alright, since I've started it, I just have to keep it going. (: I'll try to recall what I did yesterday and what happened. Alright, it's still quite clear in my mind of what happen yesterday.
4 October 2007, Thursday
Went for CG and it's kind of pathetic. There is only 6 people that turns up including me. Leading game is not what I expected with this small number of people still, everything goes on. It was definitely being dragged but still, with the small number of people, all of us had fun and sense His presence. Left at 4 and headed to work. Nothing much happen but my students are super cute! Especially Kaikee and Jaydon. (: Oh man, they are really cute! Had my dinner once all the students went home and then something really bad happened. I don't think I'm going to blog it here cause it's really private. My poor Kean. Anyway, I think he kind of deserve it sometimes. Wasn't really that heart broken but I hope he really learnt his lesson. That's about it and came back quite early compared to the other days.
Today
I didn't have to go to work today and I'm just slacking at home all day. Was supposed to meet Jose for shepherding but she had totally forgotten about it therefore, it was cancelled. I was so bored that I change my default to Mozilla Firefox from Internet Explorer. I'm just bored. Did nothing much and then headed to Compass Point for dinner with mummy and sister and then came home after that. This vacation is not as fun as I thought it would be. Never mind, I'm waiting for school to starts. I got to be crazy! Anyway, another 9 more days and I'm back to tutorials, lectures, project works and what not.
4 October 2007, Thursday
Went for CG and it's kind of pathetic. There is only 6 people that turns up including me. Leading game is not what I expected with this small number of people still, everything goes on. It was definitely being dragged but still, with the small number of people, all of us had fun and sense His presence. Left at 4 and headed to work. Nothing much happen but my students are super cute! Especially Kaikee and Jaydon. (: Oh man, they are really cute! Had my dinner once all the students went home and then something really bad happened. I don't think I'm going to blog it here cause it's really private. My poor Kean. Anyway, I think he kind of deserve it sometimes. Wasn't really that heart broken but I hope he really learnt his lesson. That's about it and came back quite early compared to the other days.
Today
I didn't have to go to work today and I'm just slacking at home all day. Was supposed to meet Jose for shepherding but she had totally forgotten about it therefore, it was cancelled. I was so bored that I change my default to Mozilla Firefox from Internet Explorer. I'm just bored. Did nothing much and then headed to Compass Point for dinner with mummy and sister and then came home after that. This vacation is not as fun as I thought it would be. Never mind, I'm waiting for school to starts. I got to be crazy! Anyway, another 9 more days and I'm back to tutorials, lectures, project works and what not.
“Seek the LORD while he may be found;
call on him while he is near.”
Isaiah 55:6
- holiday is coming to an end.
call on him while he is near.”
Isaiah 55:6
- holiday is coming to an end.
No comments:
Post a Comment