I didn't update yesterday cause Dad was using my table. Anyway, didn't really feel like blogging as well. I'll update 2 days entry in a post but sometimes I find it unnecessary to do it because it's really boring. Nevertheless, I'll still do it so if you're not happy, just leave this site. (:
6 October 2007, Saturday
Everything started very normally, went to work as usual and nothing much happen. It's just my normal Saturday. After work, headed to Nexus for service and it was great. Everything was fantastic! Even though I left a little early, I still missed praise but worship, sermon was great! Halfway through sermon, my gastric started to react but still, I bear with it and survived through the whole service. (: After service, we headed to LeMeridien for dinner and then they didn't had any porridge so I had some "mee sua" and after that, celebrated Zejun's birthday and I went home after the mini celebration. Reached Seng Kang, get dinner for them and then came home. What a Saturday?!
Today
Was suppose to meet Jose for shepherding but in the end, it was cancel. It's not a good idea to have shepherding on Sunday because both of us will surely oversleep. Haha! Apart from that, my Sunday is as usual so you can actually view my last Sunday's post to know what I did. Haha. (:
6 October 2007, Saturday
Everything started very normally, went to work as usual and nothing much happen. It's just my normal Saturday. After work, headed to Nexus for service and it was great. Everything was fantastic! Even though I left a little early, I still missed praise but worship, sermon was great! Halfway through sermon, my gastric started to react but still, I bear with it and survived through the whole service. (: After service, we headed to LeMeridien for dinner and then they didn't had any porridge so I had some "mee sua" and after that, celebrated Zejun's birthday and I went home after the mini celebration. Reached Seng Kang, get dinner for them and then came home. What a Saturday?!
Today
Was suppose to meet Jose for shepherding but in the end, it was cancel. It's not a good idea to have shepherding on Sunday because both of us will surely oversleep. Haha! Apart from that, my Sunday is as usual so you can actually view my last Sunday's post to know what I did. Haha. (:
“[A psalm of David. When he was in the Desert of Judah.]
No comments:
Post a Comment