I haven't been blogging for a super long time. Since I'm free now, I shall update a little now. Heh heh.
15 October 2007, Monday
It's the first day of school and lesson started. OMG! I don't seems to recall anything especially for programming. Anyway, we had this Networking Fundamentals and the teacher is an indian lady. I'm not being racist here or anything just that I think that she had got this really strong indian accent when speaking which make the whole lecture very hard to understand. Boo! Apart from that, I'm still okay with this sem time table though it's ending quite early but I reached home quite late. Went to work after school and it was really busy ended around 9:30 and left around 10. Waited for 74 for super long and by the time I reached home, it's almost 11.
16 October 2007, Tuesday
It's IS day as usual, same as last sem but this sem, instead of S&W and CATS, I'm taking COMMT and IAC. I think this 2 modules are more difficult than S&W and CATS but never mind, I'm going to do extremely hard for all the modules that I'm taking this sem. (: Anyway, since IAC is on even weeks, I didn't have to go for IAC today and I ended super early. I happened to be in the same class as Aziz and after COMMT, we met up with Sylvia at Clementi and had lunch together. After our long awaited met up and lunch, we went back home. Reached home quite early and left for work at around 4. Everything ended as late as Monday.
17 October 2007, Wednesday
Nothing much happen today and there will be nothing to blog about. Alright, I shall skipped this post and continue with my post. (:
Today
I didn't do much today also and had my first User Interface Design lesson. Oh, it's so much fun than I expected. Haha. There is nothing much to blog about also. After school, went to meet Jose and all for evangelism. Haha. Didn't do much cause I totally doesn'y have any experience about it and just observed them lor. (: Went home after that and that's all.
“Wait for the LORD;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD.”
Psalm 27:14
- shocked.
No comments:
Post a Comment