Thanks to Cindy, I stayed at home the whole day doing nothing much. Went over for brunch with mummy and then headed back home to slack for a while and then to my neighbour's house for tutoring. It went on quite smoothly considering that he really had great improvements from the very first time we met. (: Ended at 3 and I'm suppose to meet Cindy at Serangoon Interchange but she was out with her friends. Due to that, everything was cancelled and I stayed at home the whole day. Went Compass point at around 6:30 to top up the ez-link card and to get dinner. That's about it and school starts tomorrow.
“Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world,
but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—
his good, pleasing and perfect will.”
Romans 12:2
- think positively
Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—
his good, pleasing and perfect will.”
Romans 12:2
- think positively
No comments:
Post a Comment