Haha. I'm quite relieved and happy today. Relieved because the essay for individual part for COMT is over. Now got to think how to do the group essay. Anyway, after COMT meet Qiulian to discuss about tomorrow's holy com and then suddenly some unknown number called. I picked up and the person said,"Own money, pay money!" I was utterly shocked and replied the person, "Erm, I think you called the wrong number." I was about to hand down and suddenly the person said that he was Mr yap. Then after listening to his voice a while, I realise oh, ya it's him. LOL! Normally, I won't answer any phone call that isn't in my contact list and he used the school staff room number to called so obviously I didn't have the number in my contact list. Anyway, it was super hilarious can! Luckily I didn't hang down the phone or else it will be super embarrassing. Anyway, he called to ask if I did borrow any bags from the school for Mt. Kinabalu trip but I told him no and he was like you sure? Eh, no means no lar. I bluff you for what? Haha. Anyway, after that 2 to 3 minutes talk on the phone Qiulian and I continue with our planning and after that, went home for a while and then headed to work. That's about it.
- I'm over the moon!
No comments:
Post a Comment