I haven't been blogging for quite some time already cause I have been quite busy lately. I'll try to update this blog day by day depends on how much I can remember.
Tuesday, 13 November 2007
It's IS day and I only had COMT. Did the stupid essay which stress me like hell and then after that, met Qiulian for preparation of holy comm. I shall leave the description out. LOL! Went home after that and then headed to work. It was quite hectic and busy at work but then it was still alright. Looking after the whole of level 2 is really bad. Student budging me for sweets, teaching students, marking students' work. It's really busy but at the same time, train my multi-tasking skills. LOL! Anyway, left with Candy and met DingZhi in the bus.
Wednesday, 14 November 2007
Had our OOP CA and it just spoils my day. Anyway, lesson ended at 4 and then went to the ICT project room to wait for CG to starts. Once again, Kokleng showed some "magic" tricks to me and I was amazed by it. Grr! He didn't want to tell me. I've been thinking and thinking about it. Argh! Anyway, at around 6:30,our girls CG started and we had lots of fun during the game session and then it ended around 9 plus and then went home. Mum called and asked me to get dinner for her and they came and picked me up from that place.
Thursday, 15 November 2007
Class ended just on time cause I continued with the optional part for the programming. Waited for Jose for shepherding but in the end, we wasted time here and there and there is no shepherding at the end cause I got to go to HQ for some briefing. Ended quite late and I get mummy to buy dinner for me. Slept quite late too and was dead tired.
Friday, 16 November 2007
Received a sms for ah jo asking me to go to work as they are short of staff. Rush home after school and get my lunch and then have a rest at home then headed to work at 5. At around 9:30, I was so pissed with 2 students that I just walked off and went home. I know it's wrong but I'm very angry at that time and I just didn't want to stay and let them carry on with their nonsense. Super fed-up. I wanted to just shout at them but then I think it's wrong also so I just walked out and go home. Quite irresponsible though.
Today
Went Fairfield Methodist Sec for the peace symposium for GGS and GBS. It's a combined partner with the two UGs. It's really a nice experience being a facilitators and just interact with them. I admit that I didn't really know my facts that well so maybe the message wasn't really convey properly. Anyway, it was quite fun and an enjoyable experience for me. (: Reached home around 3 plus and then had my super late lunch and then nap for a while and then went out for dinner. That's all.
Happy Birthday to Huiwen!
“[n Nun]
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.”
Psalm 119:105
- Forgive, Justice, Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment