Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm broke!! Anyway, had much fun yesterday. Heh heh. The foursome went for an impromtu "picnic". Met them at Bedok MRT station and then went to the supermarket to get something for the picnic and then took bus 401 to East Coast Park. Find a spot and sat down and started our picnic. Anyway, ate the really sinful chocolate birthday cake and then also quite a lot of potatoes chips. Played UNO, snap and cheats. Anyway, after a while, the weather didn't cooperate and it started to rain. Rush to BK for shelter and then sat there and continue with our game. Aziz don't know how to cheat! LOL! He is a honest guy! Hahahaha. Had out dinner at BK and then after a while, I was budging them to go home cause I wanted to go home. Haha. I left and then they continued with their night activities at somewhere near their place. Jurong Entertainment center if I'm not wrong. Anyway, it's really fun to be with them. (:
As for today, I reached school super early compared to last few weeks and met Weiting so we had our MILO together and then headed for class. OMG! The stairs are really dangerous due to all those renovations. Had NF and then it was as usual boring and then had out lunch and then after that it's OOP. I'm just so scared of OOP CT. I think I'll be dead. Argh! I'm feeling the stress now. Argh! Am I giving myself too much pressure? Anyway, headed to work today and it was quite alright just that after too much of reading and my throat became sore. That's about it. I just want to get away and I don't feel like working anymore. Furthermore, working for 3 days a week is a lot. Wasted alot of studying time. I just want to go on Tuesday and Saturday but I'm not sure if that's possible. I'm so pissed off with everything at work now. I still have got so many things to do. I do have a CCA and I'm not as free as you people who claims that poly life is very slack.


“[BOOK I : Psalms 1-41]
Blessed is the man who does not walk
in the counsel of the wicked or
stand in the way of sinners or
sit in the seat of mockers.
But his delight is in the law of the LORD,
and on his law he meditates day and night.”
Psalm 1:1-2



- so everything is my fault now?!

No comments: