Alright, I'm back to blogging again. I'll again post a few post in one entry. Heh heh. It's going to be a little boring though and I'll try to remember as much as I can. I'm feeling so depressed and stressed now that I just feel like abandon this blog.
Saturday, 1 December 2007
When to work as usual and I was kind of the earliest staff and was quite alright, everything ended quite early around 5:30. Stayed till around 6 and then headed to HarbourFront to meet mum and sis. Around 7 plus, dad came and fetch us to celebrate mum's birthday at some restaurant. Ate a bowl of sharkfin which cost around $70 a bowl. It's simple delicious and I was so full that I couldn't eat any other more things after that. LOL! It's really a great time bonding with my family. (: Went home quite late. Dead tired by the time we reached home.
Sunday, 2 December 2007
Did nothing much. Just rushed the whole essay for COMT the whole day. Mum and sis went granny's place while daddy and me stayed at home to finish our stuff but in the end, we didn't go to granny's house cause I couldn't finish the COMT essay.
Monday, 3 December 2007
Nothing much happened. Just headed to work after lesson and was dead tired. Daddy happened to be in uncle's car so uncle fetched us home. Reached home and slept quite late, waiting for people to reply my email. In the end, they didn't reply me so I printed the things. I'm super pissed talking about it. That should be all for monday.
Today
It's IS day and I reached school super early. COMT was quite alright as we managed to print the final of our essay and turnitin and the result is that we didn't plagarise. It's a good news cause finally, I can really put down one of my burden. IAC was worse then I ever thought. I was rather pissed that I'm the one doing everything! Argh! Not like I'm not giving them a chance but did they take the initiative? If you think I'm talking about you and you're not happy about it, just leave. I don't need comments from anyone. Handed in the essay to the lecturer that we reprinted and I headed to work. Workplace was quite alright. There is nothing much to say as everything is just the same. Reached home quite late and now, here I am blogging and rushing my BIS individual exercise and OOP 2006 Common Test. I'm just so dead.
I'm super pissed. I did everything and you just edit it and then you said it was terrible. Try putting yourself in my shoe and see how you feel. If you do not know what to say, then just keep quiet or perhaps, rephrase you sentence and I'm not that pissed. Anyway, I'm super upset about it just that I didn't show. If what I did was terrible, then why didn't you do it in the first place? Excuses and excuses was all that you had. I did everything and not even a word of thanks was said. Perhaps in my dreams. I just do not know how to put it but the feeling is really very bad. I'm serious. I really need to "travel light", to cast all our worries into His hands is all that I need to learn but for me it's really hard. I've been such a worrier for so many years it's really hard for me to "travel light". Really, it's difficult but I'm trying. Alright, I think this post is super long already. I shall end here now.
“[The Validity of Jesus' Testimony]
When Jesus spoke again to the people,
he said, "I am the light of the world.
Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness,
but will have the light of life.”
John 8:12
- i'm learning to let go.
No comments:
Post a Comment