This is going to be a quick summary of the 2 days. There isn't much for me to say on Wednesday just that after school, headed to the project room to find yiwei and the rest and then around 5 plus headed for a while of worship and then headed out for evanx. Left around 7 and then saw Jun at the bus stop. Reached home around 8, get dinner and came home. Tried doing the BIS AFD but it was to no avail. I just couldn't do it. As for today, UID and OOP was simply just doing revision and we stayed back for a while to discuss about the BIS. Alright, reached home and after dinner, I'm now chiong-ing my UID and BIS right now. There is so much for me to do but I just didn't find the time. Alright, that's about it. I'm short of time and I better get back to my books. Super streesed!!!
“I am the good shepherd;
I know my sheep and my sheep know me—
just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—
and I lay down my life for the sheep.”
John 10:14-15
- we do have a God to rely on.
No comments:
Post a Comment