I've been neglecting this blog for quite some day already. I just didn't have the time to blog as I'm busy study for common test. I'm feeling so tired over the common test. I'll surely be dead when the exams are here next year before the long vacation. Alright, I'll try to update as much as I can so readers, bear with it.
Friday, 7 December 2007
Went school just on time for BIS and was rushing through the group assignment as well as my AFD. I was totally perplexed so I went to ask the teacher and the answers she gave is as good as not giving. It didn't help much but still, I manage to scrape through and hand it to her before 1. UID was just revision as the common test is on Monday which I will be talking about it as you scroll and read this post. LOL! Went home after UID ended and then start studying for UID. Wasn't really stress cause I always love this module. Hehehe.
Saturday, 8 December 2007
Didn't head to work. Stayed at home to study and then left house at around 3 to meet Jose earlier. After a while, headed to service and then I felt His presence and everything was so much related to rely on His strenght and not use our own strength. His grace is enough! After service, met up with sis as she was at City Hall so met her and headed to AMK Hub for Subway. Headed home after that.
Sunday, 9 December 2007
Didn't do much. Just stayed at home to study for UID. Boo!
Monday, 10 December 2007
Was almost late for the paper. LOL! I think I'm bad. I made Weiting wait for me and both of us were almost late. So sorry! Anyway, the paper was pretty alright. It wasn't as hard as I expected and I wasted so many days just to studied something quite simple. I should had studied for NF instead. Alright, I should not say it too early just in case my results show otherwise. Which I don't think so. Paper ended quite early and then headed home. Browse through NF but everything I memorise couldn't get in my head. Argh! It's just the same as I was memorising for SS o'level last year. LOL!
Today
Headed to school pretty early and then my phone is officially spoil or rather my SIM card is officially spoil in any case, I couldn't use my phone now. Sad nuts lar. Still, I can survive without it. Haha. Just that a little heart ache (心痛) when I see my phone in such condition. Anyway, I simply screwed my NF paper today. I was crapping my way through and I didn't bring my calculator so I had to literally calculate 1024 multiply by 1024. I'm so screwed! Start revising again!! Headed home and had lunch and basically just rest for the whole day. Didn't want to start studying for OOP cause I'm very traumatised by NF paper already. However, I still have to move on. I'll start a little on OOP once I'm done with this. (: I need motivation to move on once again!
“Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign:
The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son,
and will call him Immanuel.”
Isaiah 7:14
- study! motivation!
No comments:
Post a Comment