Didn't blog yesterday cause I didn't felt like it and I was actually studying for OOP the whole day. Not really whole day but with breaks and watching tv too. I'm going insane if I were to study the WHOLE day. LOL! Anyway, there is nothing much to update about yesterday. Today, headed to school around 12 and met Wei Ting at the library and then went for "lunch". After lunch, it was already 1 so made our way to the convention center for our paper. It ended at 3 and went home after that. I shall not elaborate on how the paper was. I just hope to pass. This semester is really much difficult as compare to last semester. Ah! The sight of you really make me very pissed off. If you think I'm very cold towards you, I just couldn't forget what you said the other time which hurt me a lot. It's hard for me to forgive you and if you find me weird, just think of what had you done to me. I'm not going to tell you why but perhaps, think through. If you know you're that kind that are straight forward, next time, just shut up and nothing will happen. Anyway, I still can't get over it even after so long. It really hurt me a lot. I simply can't forgive you. Alright, I shall now, continue with the survey. Sometimes I just wonder if I didn't get it started, will it be done? If you all think that you all have no responsible in doing it, then just tell the lecturer and don't go for her lesson. It really pissed me off everytime I'm doing it alone. All the positive thoughts in me had just vanished into thin air. Grr!
“When he had called together all the people's chief priests and teachers of the law,
he asked them where the Christ was to be born.
"In Bethlehem in Judea," they replied,
"for this is what the prophet has written: "
'But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,
are by no means least among the rulers of Judah;
for out of you will come a ruler who will be the shepherd of my people Israel.”
Matthew 2:4-6
- finally it's over! 2 weeks break is here! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment