I’m pretty stressed from the common test and I really think that common test is a piece of S-H-I-T. Argh! It’s OOP paper tomorrow and my phone is dead so I couldn’t ask Mr Andy to send the answer to me through my email. I doubt anyone will do the 2005 paper. I did it out of curiosity and now, I’m do know how to write a class definition. Yay! Achievement! Anyway, I’m always hoping for miracles to happen in my life. I really pray that tomorrow paper is going to be a breeze and I will be able to do it and attempt all the questions. I really dread programming and I know I just have to do it no matter what. God may had put me in this course to let me learn to rely on him more, to have my faith grow stronger. We don’t know. All we know is that God had a good plan ahead for us. Lord, let me rely on your strength more instead of using my own strength which is nothing compare to yours. People, please I need your prayers! Alright, I’m off to doing QT. My only source of motivation. Haha. Alright, will update more here. I’m thinking of shifting from blogspot already. I need to forget all those past. However, even without those post, I can remember clearly what happened. It’s really difficult to let go and to forget. Help me, Lord! I got to get back to my books soon. I need someone to give me the solutions to the Common Test 2005 Sample paper. Argh!!!
Oh, did I mention that 2 girls came to evanx with me. I was utterly shocked and I just answered them I’m a christian too and they started chatting with me asking me questions and I was really so stressed up with the Common test and they approached me talking about this but it suddenly make me feel stress-less after they talk to me. I really don’t know why but it’s just a feeling. Anyway, still I screwed the paper. Buck up for the exams. Thank goodness, there is no OOP exams. I rather do assignments for that. Hehe.
- STRESSED!
No comments:
Post a Comment